Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scalloped Circle Frame

I have just been playing around these past few days. Florida was really depressing for me this year and we headed home a month early. I am soooooo glad to be back in Michigan. I have been working on my office/scraproom walls since I brought home a few ornaments. Nothing with dolphins or palm trees! I had these letters that spelled HOME, so I covered them in Basic Grey Fusion and hung them in the square format with two letters on the top and two letters on the bottom. So, the old poop was on the phone and I noticed him staring at my 'wall word'. When he got off the phone, he looked puzzled and asked if I was a HO!

Today, I have just been playing with digitals and sorting out my files. I made a page of my grandaughter from last summer. Thought you might like to see it.

The papers are from Thao Cosgrove's Creative Cat and Doggy Tales kits at ScrapGirls. The Paper Tearing action is by Melissa Renfro also at ScrapGirls. The circular stitches were a freebie by Meine Regeln and you can still get them at http://manu70.blogspot.com/ and everything else is of my own making. However, I thought you might like to use my scalloped circle frame (without the stitches, since they are not mine to give away), so you can download it here:

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

What a beautiful girl. Lovely lo. Thanks for sharing.