Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Clamped Flower























Download the freebie 'clamped petal' from the layout above and see if you might find a fun way to use my collection of "Clamped Petals". This is a layout I did of my youngest grandaughter, Izabel Ireland. The freebie clamped petal does not have the attached charm on a chain, but it is included in the "Clamped Petals" kit which has been moved to the Boutique.

All of the other materials for this layout are from Scrapgirls: Izabel tag from BMU_Bella_Noel, 'Be Mine' heart paper from BHA_A Little Worn Out Paper_Distressed Dots, Stitching from: EHI_Chic_Embroidery and the
background paper from: DEB_Rustica_Paper_Mauve. I download tons of freebies day in and day out, but I don't think that I would even attempt digital scrapping without my Scrapgirls kits. Download the free clamped petals here

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

How sweet. Thank you very much!